TempesT's Photoshop Thread

TempesT

Am currently doing first steps in Anime. I'll may hit you back when I got a couple of girl wallpapers ;)

> http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/3016/collage2ih1.jpg

> http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/3093/anime2tryza9.jpg

Wow! I ain't joking... that is some amazing artwork. Absolutely fabulous work.

You definitely have a future with art if you ever decide on it. Check your PM. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry. I don't really like taking requests, since once I do one, someone else wants one then it snowballs on me and before I know it, I'm flooded in over my head with requests.

I've been known to randomly give out pressies though ;] so if I decide to stick around here and get to know people, I'll definitely do that.

Sorry. I don't really like taking requests, since once I do one, someone else wants one then it snowballs on me and before I know it, I'm flooded in over my head with requests.

I've been known to randomly give out pressies though ;] so if I decide to stick around here and get to know people, I'll definitely do that.

haha no I know what you mean. rommy use to have the same issue back in the day on our old forum. and I am sure if u made my request it would get nuts. so when you feel a random act of kindness come on just remmeber me:P :clapping:

• 2 weeks later...

How the poo do you make them look that frikin awsome?!! May I have one of my character?

Yes... I obviously like taking requests :I

Sorry, I'm not taking any requests, at least, not right now. I have a few to fill @ HiEnGFX first, then maybe.

Anyhow, new sig!!

gogogbleachjx1.png