Whats you Highlight of 2007

AJ West

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, announcement of CPS3 was up there, since knowing that reverse engineering that chip was hell. It was a milestone not only in arcade emulation, but emulation as a whole, it was that big.

A lot of you guys highlights seem to be based on Emulatour releases etc. Surely you must have some highlights outside of emulation that were more important in life? ;)

I got laid a few times.... is that better?

Yeah thats better :angry: Lol

hmm, announcement of CPS3 was up there, since knowing that reverse engineering that chip was hell. It was a milestone not only in arcade emulation, but emulation as a whole, it was that big.

A lot of you guys highlights seem to be based on Emulatour releases etc. Surely you must have some highlights outside of emulation that were more important in life? ;)

getting through a whole year without getting drunk,thats a highlight,no maybe a lowpointum....yeah. :angry:

A lot of you guys highlights seem to be based on Emulatour releases etc. Surely you must have some highlights outside of emulation that were more important in life? :angry:

getting through a whole year without getting drunk,thats a highlight,no maybe a lowpointum....yeah. :angry:

Got to give it to you, you did manage for the whole year. Im actually shocked ;)

My life is very uneventful.

If pressed, I think I'll go with something as lame as " I never got drunk", although that's pretty much given considering that I don't drink that much to begin with.