My Project: M.M.K DESIGNS!

I remember jkkdark's gender being as mysterious as gc's appearance. But Idk what a mod review is , and what events led that it for the review to occur? idk.. engrish!

mod review is where every post you make has to be approved by a moderator.

o that sucks monkey balls

anyways for the sakes of this topic.

"Party like your censor is on fire"

Even though I'm male I'd so wear this to the beach

"Go Green"

Trippy!!!

"I'm rad"

Ego much?

The "I'm rad" tickles your nostalgia 80s nerd lust in every way you know it!

I'm pleased with "Go Green!" its more serious and artsy then the others.

Everyone LOVES "Party like your :clapping: is on fire!" mostly men want it. ha

next in the works will include such, now, unused terms like... "Tubular" "Radical" RAGE!"

well "RAGE!" was used a lot by Jeff in grandma's boy...

I so <3 him

OMGOMG.jpg

:clapping: I lol'd

Glad to entertain!

I remember jkkdark's gender being as mysterious as gc's appearance. But Idk what a mod review is , and what events led that it for the review to occur? idk.. engrish!

HAHA pwnage to the max, I didn't know that happened to him.

Interesting designs, I think your going to have a very specific demographic however.

HAHA pwnage to the max, I didn't know that happened to him.

Interesting designs, I think your going to have a very specific demographic however.

I aggree, club attending gamers!! A rare site indeed :clapping: .

OMGOMG.jpg

Oh god... here comes JKKDARK...

I think your logo is too small. and the background looks like you made it with the spray paint tool from Microsoft paint. Also, because the only blue on there is that star, it is kind of un-compositional, try putting more of that blue in there, or making the star a different color that's already on the shirt.

Otherwise, it looks good. Maybe a yellow version would be good as well...

Just remember, if you make it bigger it would look a lot better, because if you look at most Tshirts with some logos on it, they take up a majority of the front and/or back....just something to think about....

(I know that getting a not so positive critique sucks sometimes, but you learn from it. I was in college art classes in high school, and took art in college, and well the critiques suck, especially when it's negative, even when you thought it was so good.)

Now, do you screen print, or do you use Iron ons?

OMGOMG.jpg

Oh god... here comes JKKDARK...

I think your logo is too small. and the background looks like you made it with the spray paint tool from Microsoft paint. Also, because the only blue on there is that star, it is kind of un-compositional, try putting more of that blue in there, or making the star a different color that's already on the shirt.

Otherwise, it looks good. Maybe a yellow version would be good as well...

Just remember, if you make it bigger it would look a lot better, because if you look at most Tshirts with some logos on it, they take up a majority of the front and/or back....just something to think about....

(I know that getting a not so positive critique sucks sometimes, but you learn from it. I was in college art classes in high school, and took art in college, and well the critiques suck, especially when it's negative, even when you thought it was so good.)

Now, do you screen print, or do you use Iron ons?

It's covered in glitter which is why it looks pixelated and done in MS paint

its small logo cuz its on a tshirt for moi! I wanted it like on my boobs and not too big so it would end up underneath and not show... erm

Im new to it!

its an iron on

they are just samples.. playing around seeing what I can come up with

thanks for the comments though they are much appreciated!

maybe u can start selling ur design to threadless.com i've tried to submit some but they were crap soo i'm not showing them

maybe u can start selling ur design to threadless.com i've tried to submit some but they were crap soo i'm not showing them

hey rad thanks!

hey mine suck too.. show em!