bit torrent client

solidius23

The older bitcomet build I have is awesome.

If you mean what I think you mean, It flocks with trackers to your advantage. Which is exactly why it was banned from many private trackers. BitComet is supposedly safe now, but some trackers might still have it banned.

If you have a beefy PC. I recommend Azereus. Disable the stupid Vuze crap if you go with this method though. Otherwise, find an old version of uTorrent. Personally I still think you can trust them, but just to be on the safe side. (Supposedly the new versions spy on you)

The older bitcomet build I have is awesome.

If you mean what I think you mean, It flocks with trackers to your advantage. Which is exactly why it was banned from many private trackers. BitComet is supposedly safe now, but some trackers might still have it banned.

If you have a beefy PC. I recommend Azereus. Disable the stupid Vuze crap if you go with this method though. Otherwise, find an old version of uTorrent. Personally I still think you can trust them, but just to be on the safe side. (Supposedly the new versions spy on you)

Latest version of uTorrent. None of the older versions since the whole leak of emails from various companies who exploit unreported securities of uTorrent.

Az is pretty good, but the fact it's java it uses tons of ram is the big major and only turn off.