61 lame questions

Fatal Rose

Let me vouch for us ladies.....haha! just kidding! I hate girls who are butt heads...I hate em. I try not to be one, but since I am "blessed" with being a girl, I'll sometimes act stupid.....hey..what can I say...I'm just a girl.

But that whole "How do you like the way I look" crap is silly.

The whole thing is beyond silly and is on par with retardation. I hate it when people post stupid bulletins like this. Only reason I filled this out is because I am a nice guy.

• 5 weeks later...

Ok She ended up coming to my house this past Saturday. She also brought an old mutual friend Amanda, AND her new boyfriend. :)

I handled myself very well, but the only thing that bothered me was the fact that she neglected to tell me that this guy John is her current boyfriend and her and her husband are in the midst of a divorce. Overall though it did not matter much to me, I still had a good time regardless as you can tell from the pictures.

There were a few innuendo's here and there from her about her wanting me in one way or another. I did not react to it, stayed polite and acted oblivious to it. I THOUGHT everything was cool, even my friend Colby said that you could never tell me and her were romantically involved ever at all by the way we were acting. We acted like good friends. She sends me a text Monday I believe asking me if something was wrong, saying I seemed mad. To be perfectly honest I was not mad at all, but that text she sent me did irk me a bit.

She has been contacting me quite a lot lately, more so then usual. She wants to hang out tomorrow at some club, not really all that hyped about going but I guess I will. I'll just find a girl there. :)