The stupid, funny, or weird things you do...

Krosigrim

Nice cheek-stretching skills there, Belthasar. :wub:

Not really sure if I have any video worthy talents or anything....

Hey Hey.... What I did isn't a talent!!! I'm just a well accomplished pig. Who hides his weight well. Could you guess I weigh 225 lbs? Well anyway, don't make me think of something to post here again so soon, I'd hate for this thread to turn into jackass..... I hate that show......

And yea, chubby ones need a limit. It should also say get off your ass and go play outside..... for fun to the max.

Edited by Belthasar

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice cheek-stretching skills there, Belthasar. :wub:

Not really sure if I have any video worthy talents or anything....

Hey Hey.... What I did isn't a talent!!! I'm just a well accomplished pig. Who hides his weight well. Could you guess I weigh 225 lbs? Well anyway, don't make me think of something to post here again so soon, I'd hate for this thread to turn into jackass..... I hate that show......

And yea, chubby ones need a limit. It should also say get off your ass and go play outside..... for fun to the max.

When I come over, you want to see how many I can fit? I doubt that it's 35 like supasoaka said, but whatever.....wait.....they're food, in your apartment.... so...my guess is, is that they're gone. Long gone.

One of the craziest things i had done was slide down a hill on a snowboard while my feet for in the air. I ended up i think unconscious for a couple of seconds. Nothing really happened but i could of broken my back.