I will do anything for love

solidius23

so whats the craziest thing u have done for a mate. post a good story no matter have gross lol.

As for me well one time i had to dig in a dumpster to get my gf book for her class only for her to break up with me the next day. what a biatch, i saw her a few yrs later and she wanted to hook up, and my dumb ass did it just cuz i thought there was a chance we would get back together!!!!

When I was working as a science counselor at an out door education for kids I dated a co-worker. We worked up in the mountains mind you, and I would sneak out and walk all the way to the other side of the camp risking getting caught by visiting teachers or treacherous colleagues. Basically I was risking my job every time I did this. At times it would be FREEZING cold beyond anything I had ever experienced up until that point. I would pick her up from her cabin because she was scared to walk out at night alone, and we would either sneak BACK into a cabin (while the kids were still in there for crying out loud), or her car, or the dinning hall. If we fooled around in a cabin we would make sure the kids were asleep and we were as quiet as possible.

We would go to the very back of the cabin and go at it. Second time I worked at the camp I hooked up with another girl and we would sneak out the same way and have sex. But we would only fool around in the dinning hall, never in a cabin.

I will post more stories later.

A girl was crazy about me, but she was nice and her mind was only on school and band. SHe didnt know about the dark me...

I on the other realized that I had alot of carnal flaws that (still do this day) Im trying to rid myself of. I knew that I couldnt be the right one in my current mind frame.

I loved her so much that if I didnt know for sure, that I was ready to be the man she needeed I wouldnt dare waste her time! So I waited, trying to better myself! NOt because of her demands but becuz of mine!

Innocent and bad dont go together, and if u see a "innocent" girl wanting a bad boy, I guarantee she's not"!

So years passed and after I kept dodging her for awhile, next thing I know, she's going out with my best friend.... heh, so life pimp slaps me again.

*ducks baseball cap lower*

*sniffle*

Uh....I'd have to say that the craziest thing I ever did was drop out of high school. This guy I was going out with has a crazy family...heh...Jehovah's Witnesses, mind you.... Anyway, he started to do drugs, wanted to celebrate Christmas, and they found out, hated me, then sent him to a mental institution...and pulled him out of school, and because I didnt want to miss him.....(lame) I dropped out as well....

Yeah, and so it also turned out that he cheated on me with my best friend (and I stayed with him) and he told me that my parents didnt love me.....(why'd I stay with him for almost 2 years?) Then he started to hit on guys and try to get they're phone numbers and make out with a friend of ours...so.... uh..yeah, so we're definitely not seeing each other anymore.

I dumped his ass. :)

Can't say i've done anything crazy out of love but there was this girl who liked me in highschool. She made 1000 origami cranes for me in a glass jar because apparently after doing so you make a wish and it comes true then gave it to me (can you guess what she wished?). *laughs*

I tried getting into her but her personality was severely lacking. She wasn't' very physically attractive, extremely shy/timid to the point where it was kind of like talking to a farm animal and you know... I didn't want to waste her time or mine with false pretenses.

I still have the jar.

Can't say i've done anything crazy out of love but there was this girl who liked me in highschool. She made 1000 origami cranes for me in a glass jar because apparently after doing so you make a wish and it comes true then gave it to me (can you guess what she wished?). *laughs*

I tried getting into her but her personality was severely lacking. She wasn't' very physically attractive, extremely shy/timid to the point where it was kind of like talking to a farm animal and you know... I didn't want to waste her time or mine with false pretenses.

I still have the jar.

lol, did you at least go out with her once!? lol cause 1000 cranes that takes a long time to make.

Yes I did.

I still have the jar.

lol, did you at least go out with her once!? lol cause 1000 cranes that takes a long time to make.

Yes I did.

LOL, how did you brake it off, (details please) :)

I just told her on the phone you know there's no chemistry going on. I'm trying to see what there is between us but she was so shy it was boring. She couldn't even flirt. So thought it better not to lie to her and that I don't think it was going anywhere.

I still have the jar.

Yes I did.

LOL, how did you brake it off, (details please) :)

I just told her on the phone you know there's no chemistry going on. I'm trying to see what there is between us but she was so shy it was boring. She couldn't even flirt. So thought it better not to lie to her and that I don't think it was going anywhere.

Did she kill herself after? or did she survive? Did you feel an ego boost when she gave you that jar? :D

No she didn't kill herself. I've seen her around on myspace recently this was like a decade ago. I felt awkward like "what in the world" when she gave me that jar.