EXIT tommorow on XBox Live Arcade

Bambi

simexit00.jpg

simexit01.jpg

Meet Mr. ESC, otherwise known as Mr. Escape. Mr. ESC is an escape artist whose objective is to save people from disastrous situations, clearing each danger-filled stage within a limited amount of time. Save lives in EXIT®, a frantic, mind-stretching, action-packed puzzle game!

Frantic rescue action: As Mr. ESC, take control and rescue people from dangers like fires and earthquakes. Turn them into Companions and lead them to safety.

Puzzle-solving skills required: Use your Companions by commanding them to use items, solve puzzles, and reach the exit within the time limit.

Companion abilities: The different Companions you save have different abilities. Young Companions have average abilities, Adults are strong, and Kids can make it through tight passages. Be sure to save the injured Patients as well.

Multiple stages: There are over 120 challenging stages to escape, and even more stages will be available for download.

Twelve new achievements and leaderboard: Master twelve new achievements, and compete for the best stage times on the leaderboards to prove you are the greatest escape artist in the world!

I've played this on the PSP and it's fun :D

Edited by Bambi

simexit00.jpg

simexit01.jpg

Meet Mr. ESC, otherwise known as Mr. Escape. Mr. ESC is an escape artist whose objective is to save people from disastrous situations, clearing each danger-filled stage within a limited amount of time. Save lives in EXIT®, a frantic, mind-stretching, action-packed puzzle game!

Frantic rescue action: As Mr. ESC, take control and rescue people from dangers like fires and earthquakes. Turn them into Companions and lead them to safety.

Puzzle-solving skills required: Use your Companions by commanding them to use items, solve puzzles, and reach the exit within the time limit.

Companion abilities: The different Companions you save have different abilities. Young Companions have average abilities, Adults are strong, and Kids can make it through tight passages. Be sure to save the injured Patients as well.

Multiple stages: There are over 120 challenging stages to escape, and even more stages will be available for download.

Twelve new achievements and leaderboard: Master twelve new achievements, and compete for the best stage times on the leaderboards to prove you are the greatest escape artist in the world!

I've played this on the PSP and it's fun :D

OMG I LOVE THIS GAME!!! I downloaded the Japanese Demo and fell in love =]

Cant wait to get my 360. Is there an english version to this on the PSP?? or any other console?

OMG I LOVE THIS GAME!!! I downloaded the Japanese Demo and fell in love =]

Cant wait to get my 360. Is there an english version to this on the PSP?? or any other console?

Yes it did come over to the PSP in english last year, AND there was even a EXIT 2 released on PSP