Upcoming PC Games!

Alpha

Nothing wrong with the game, just with the engine they used. I've hated the engine since NWN1 and I'll still hate it now. It's poorly agumented, it's tools are a pain in the ass and it's buggy.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assassins creed (even if its for 08 that wont stop me from dreaming)

Crysis

Gears of War

UT3

Oniblade (if anyone has heard of it, im not sure if its out in Nov.)

Speedball 2 (not sure about this one also)

Got a bunch of mullas in my piggy bank.

Was that the Speedball 2 on 360 cause I hated that

Its not 2D, if you search on wiki they have a screenshot of, i think, a really ingame pic.

Was that the Speedball 2 on 360 cause I hated that

Its not 2D, if you search on wiki they have a screenshot of, i think, a really ingame pic.

I've seen the 3d and I still didn't like it, It's a demo download on the 360 for free.

The 6th picture in my sig is speedball 2 when I tried it and never went back :D

Does that make you not like it. I like hard games, when it comes to adventure games though, but not godly hard. I like Quake hard, but not soccer hard mode. Im hoping its at least ok.

I should be more clear, It's not the challenge I find hard it's the controls

If Gears Of War on PC is anything like the 360 version, Its just above meh.

For me its Unreal Tournament 3, and Crysis. I'm ready for both (minus PhysX card, which I think I won't bother with anyway unless I have extra money or something...lol extra money I wish)

Hellgate: London looks cool too, Theres a new Painkiller coming out, but I played the demo and it wasn't that impressive (the new guns are WEIRD) so I'm still on the fence with that one.

Call of Duty 4, flocking AWESOME, picking that up, as well as the new FEAR expansion. The new Turok is probably going to be a must buy too.

and thats everything I want that looks awesome and has a solid release date assigned to it. There are more. (anyone here heard of Dead Island yet, holy SH1T that looks awesome)

Does that make you not like it. I like hard games, when it comes to adventure games though, but not godly hard. I like Quake hard, but not soccer hard mode. Im hoping its at least ok.

I should be more clear, It's not the challenge I find hard it's the controls

Well your talking from a 360 point of view. What would you think if you used a different controller or a keyboard. Or is it the game itself that has bad options.

Also i believe its for PC, we might be talking about different games. This is the one you might be talking about:http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/142/14209228.html

Edited by Ahmad89