Upcoming PC Games!

Alpha

I'm looking forward to Assassin's creed(360 ver.) just because the producer, Jade Raymond is so damn hawt that it warrants a purchase.

Are you serious about this or joking? I'm finding it hard to tell the difference now. I've been reading that all over the internet and I hope to god it isn't true.

I did not saying anything about the 360 ver is superior compare to the pc ver, in fact, I'm not even sure which is better, and quite frankly, I don't care. Well my card really sucks still, so what's the point? I want all the bells and whistle dammit without forking over a new pc.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about getting the game only because Jade Raymond is hot.

The gameplay looks pretty tedious I think. The free running lots hot but the rest isn't too impressive. I can't stand that stupid futuristic flashy thing that happens a lot in the game.

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about getting the game only because Jade Raymond is hot.

The gameplay looks pretty tedious I think. The free running lots hot but the rest isn't too impressive. I can't stand that stupid futuristic flashy thing that happens a lot in the game.

I'm kidding about the Jade part, but she is hawt tho, I'd hit that. Besides, the game looks to be good, I wanted something new for a change besides the generic fps I've seen so far (jericho, cod4, blacksite, etc). And remember, she only shows a teaser of what the gameplay would turn out to be, I'm sure the full game won't be all you see in the demo.

oooo, I almost forgot. Soldier of Fortune 3 (someone update the list). Even though it's not developed by the same people who worked on Double Helix, from the gameplay videos so far, I kinda like it and it might turn out quite good. New gore system ftw!

She's said there will be no difference between all the versions. But I wonder whose friking idea it was to include 5 languages with the 360 version.

Also, I'd like to know which of these games are VISTA only? I'm going to be very pissed if Microsoft pulls that with Gears of War. Does anybody know?

Gears of War is for XP and Vista.

I haven't check Assassin Creed's gameplay, so what's so tedious about it? Didn't the gameplay support free roaming on foot?

The combat looks tedious. The free roaming on foot is the only attractive part of the game for me. I'm not paying $50 to run up walls.

The Witcher certain gives me thrills as well. Only grip i have with it is teh engine they chose to make the game. Aurora is just terrible.