LCD TopGun works with MAMEoX128 Plus?

Dragon Ninja

I thought it was a bit dodgy at first, but it really is down to setting it correctly. I figure that the instructions have been translated from another language which in theory is ok but as we all know not every word is an exact translation. What i mean is in some languages words have a slightly different meaning as such.

God yes instructions for lightguns suck. For me they need to make an LCD lightgun that can switch between Guncon1 and Guncon2 modes, nevermind multi console and vista support. I've got loads of PS1 and PS2 lightgun games that I can play at the moment on my slim PS2 with the one gun, coz it can switch between Justifier, Gcon45 and Gcon2 modes. But as soon as I get an LCD TV in my room, that gun goes out the window, along with my ability to play Time Crisis, Project Titan, Maximum Force, Elemental Gearbolt and RE: Survivor. I'm gonna try to keep hold of a CRT TV forever coz I know for sure they won't make an LCD gun for the Dreamcast. I know you've got the sucky port of HOTD2 on the xbox and Wii, but you won't get Confidential Mission anywhere else. Oh yeah, and the original HOTD on the Saturn. Don't see an LCD Saturn gun being made either. I hate LCD.