Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Diso

An Odd Question

Im underage and probably won't be drinking :)

Is it tru dat European Beer taste better Than American Beer?

Just wondering cause i read it in a Tom Clancy Book :D

Lol is this topic even Appropiate :D

hmm... well, ive had german beer, and thats pretty good. the only american beer i liked was budweiser, but even that is a german name. :) there is a drink called mead, which comes from ireland. its made from honey, apples, hazzel nuts and yeast. its really good. :D hehe... i make mine myself. takes several months to forement, but i let mine sit for over a year before i dip into it. anyways, there is also a drink from ireland that my cousin told me about. when you drink it, you can, afterwards, drink as much beer, wine, or whatever, as you want without getting drunk. :D also, you receive no hang over, either. i have never had a hang over, though, and i use to drink ALOT. :D

US has "paler" beers such as rolling rock for a crisp taste.

i think it depends on the hops you use too as stelar artois is 5% just like bud but it sends me loopy after two pints!

in britain we also have a lot of bitters (boddingtons & john smiths) and stouts (guiness & murphys) do they have them in the US?

I prefer European Beers but then I got funny tastes, Im not overkeen on Alcohol as in beers. Id rather have a vodka or tequila. The best beer I ever had was from Europe, a Tennents in small yellow cans. Failing that its gotta be a Grolsch or Becks