What about this? Real ART!

Hello,

I always forget to bring something to show you everybody. I hope you would give me your opinion since I've been posting for some time here and you should have the opportunity to see something from CHile. :unsure:

I'm waiting for good and bad oppinions! ;)

matiasrubiodesign.jpg

RUBIO

The picture has excellent shading, but perhaps you can, I dunno, post a bigger verison? It's hard to tell exactly what's right and what's wrong with it with such a small picture. But massive props ont eh shading.

I wish I could draw like that. I've never had any drawing talent.

Same here. Every time I try to draw something, it ends up looking like total crap. ;)

hey people!

which do you consider the best model to make a picture of??? I mean... who is your favourite female model??? (maybe a man lol!). I really love Laetitia Casta for sure! and I used to practice design only using her attractive face.... Oh and I also like Angelina Jolie!

casta03.jpg

hey people!

which do you consider the best model to make a picture of??? I mean... who is your favourite female model??? (maybe a man lol!). I really love Laetitia Casta for sure! and I used to practice design only using her attractive face.... Oh and I also like Angelina Jolie!

casta03.jpg

Forget the girls, try with Bret Michaels :mad:

Forget the girls, try with Bret Michaels :P

Hey who are you???? and who is that Bret Michaels??? looked like a rock star lol....

Well... I'm not a fan of drawing guys... but I surely may choose someone like Bono or Steven Tyler!

normal_aerosmith.jpg

543721_tn.jpg

I mean... who is your favourite female model??? (maybe a man lol!)

hey, if I gave you a nice piccie of me, would you do it? ;p

Hey.... you surely likeyourself! jajajaja :P and yes I could... Why should I ? :naughty:

because I'm sexy :wub: