Smash Bros. Character Confirmed

Devia Eleven

Just because you can't play with them doesn't mean they are useless. I've played against a friend who actually plays wellwith the Ice Climbers, and he's pretty good, we fight neck to neck when I use Link. My older brother is a wizard with Pichu and can kick my behind with ease. Anybody can be useful if you know how to play with the character. And also, to anyone who seems to under estimate the Ice Climbers or any other character just because of their image or fighting styles, don't. Because every character in the game are used, don't pre-judge a character just because you never play with them. I'm not saying the Ice Climbers are 100% needed are can own everybody else, I don't play with Ice Climbers, I'm just not good with them.

I understand, and i dont underestimate them since i actually know how to play with them very effectively. But through my experience, they arent as good fighters as say Luigi, Fox, Falco, Dr.Mario ect.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because you can't play with them doesn't mean they are useless. I've played against a friend who actually plays wellwith the Ice Climbers, and he's pretty good, we fight neck to neck when I use Link. My older brother is a wizard with Pichu and can kick my behind with ease. Anybody can be useful if you know how to play with the character. And also, to anyone who seems to under estimate the Ice Climbers or any other character just because of their image or fighting styles, don't. Because every character in the game are used, don't pre-judge a character just because you never play with them. I'm not saying the Ice Climbers are 100% needed are can own everybody else, I don't play with Ice Climbers, I'm just not good with them.

I understand, and i dont underestimate them since i actually know how to play with them very effectively. But through my experience, they arent as good fighters as say Luigi, Fox, Falco, Dr.Mario ect.

Well of course because they're higher tier than Ice Climbers, they'll always have a certain advantage over the climbers.

Well of course because they're higher tier than Ice Climbers, they'll always have a certain advantage over the climbers.

I wonder what kind of Things theyre gonna do to change this :clapping:

You guys have to be kidding about Ice Climbers being worthless. The absolute best SSBM player I've ever played was incredible with Ice Climbers. We played 3-against-1 on this guy and he still wrecked us.

Honestly though, I'm the bees knees with Jigglypuff.

I was the very few who mastered DK, I like to own with the slow and underestimated characters.

I had very few competitors except for my friend who mastered MEwtwo...OmG, I never knew MewTwo could be use in such a raw way.

It was super sexy! I mean, used him too smoothly and was nealy impossible to hit....crazy....