seriously

Gryph

I just wanted to share this picture I took of the amount of notes we have so far for just one course for our first test. We have one more week of lectures after this one so the size is going to increase. And that's just for one course. The test will cover 4 courses and then the lab exam will cover a whole bunch of other crap.

post-1966-1187920716_thumb.jpg

If any of you are thinking of going into medicine, please think very deeply about it.

I don't care about social status, I just want to make enough money to feed my PC gaming habit. :D

:P

How do you stay interested enough to remember all that?

Oh I know I'm not alone but that doesn't mean I can't complain. I love complaining. :P

The year 2s were telling us that what we're going now is a breeze. In their microbiology class they covered about a whole semesters worth of material in a week. I won't be doing cardio for another year but that's the stuff I'm looking forward to. I just hate biochemistry.

Do you actually remember all this stuff you've learned after the class is over? If I don't use it (almost immediately after), I lose it completely (faster than the speed of light).

I remember some but we are given so much info per lecture that can't remember everything. That's what the note taking service is for where a guy sits in class and writes what the lecturer says.