Metal Gear Solid 4 Gameplay Trailer

The only reason I'd buy a Ps3, shabam.

I would buy PS3 for Tekken and FFXIII too.

So, I have 3 games that I want on PS3: Tekken 6, FFXIII and MGS4.

Now is it worth it to buy PS3? :shootem:

I've got Armored Core 4, Devil May Cry 3, Metal Gear Solid 4, Tekken 6, and Time Crisis 4 and Unreal Tournament 3.

Still not worth it for me though. Maybe after those games are out and there are new ones on the horizon I'll consider it.

I've got Armored Core 4, Devil May Cry 4, Metal Gear Solid 4, Tekken 6, and Time Crisis 4 and Unreal Tournament 3.

Fixed it for you.

I would buy a PS3 for these, but no matter how you look at it, the price is still way too high for me to even realistically consider buying one.

2 of those games are coming to 360, 1 of those games is coming out PC. Technically you have 3 games.

As for me; MGS4 is the only game on my list that I really really really really want. As it keeps popping up in every must have PS3 game list I can think of.

2 of those games are coming to 360, 1 of those games is coming out PC. Technically you have 3 games.

As for me; MGS4 is the only game on my list that I really really really really want. As it keeps popping up in every must have PS3 game list I can think of.

I have 6 games because I do not have an Xbox 360 capable of playing DMC4 or AC4, or a PC capable of playing UT3.

Since the choice comes down to buying one system of the above for me, the PS3 has 6 games, the 360 4, and a high-end PC only 2 or 3 or so in the next year. The PS3 is ahead, but not by much.

I am really considering getting a PS3 or XBOX360. Help me to justify which I should get.

Games:

I am interested in GTA4, FFXIII, Tekken 6 and MGS4. In fact, these are the only 4 games that I can think of that I really want to play. Should I get a PS3 then? But for XBOX360, I can get a lot of pirated games here which is definetly cheaper which I couldn't get for PS3.

Graphic:

Is it true PS3 have a greater capability in this department? I'm a graphic whore.

So, whoever that own these two consoles, can you give your two cents which is better?

Games: You said it pretty much

Graphics: While the PS3 does have a better graphics chip, the difference between PS3 and 360 games is minimal at best. Infact, the most likely way to tell the difference between 2 would be; a really big HDTV. In some cases the 360 does better then the PS3 at times. Much more smoothing and rounding out, PS3 has jaggies at times, which shouldn't technically happen.

tough choice. i do know I can get pirated copies of games on XBOX360 but not all games appealed to me.

Also, isn't there a bug in XBOX360? the "red ring of death" or something? So far, is there any technical issues with PS3?