THE FUTURE!?

After watching Zeitgiest and watching the news and from my own personal belief i wonder what will happen in the future especially here in America. What do you guys think will happen? Do the people really care that the banks and government are controlling them or do they just sit back and relaxe? I say this because i took a nap and dreamt that the US nuked itself. ;):shootem::naughty: (i had that moment where you wake up all of the sudden)

Did you know only 70% of America knows how to read at a high school level or higer, compared to 1940, where 99% of Americans knew how.

Judging by what is written this forum and elsewhere, of course accounting for people from other countries, I'd say even 70% is an optimistic figure. I don't think the internet helps kids mature out of a certain lexicon.

And if you're just now coming to grips with the idea that the government exerts some measure of control over you, then where has your head been at all this time? I would assume authoritarian heavy-handedness wouldn't be a foreign concept to someone from Palestine, going from checkpoint to checkpoint and all.

The real question is what can anyone really do about any of it?

whats going to happen eventually?

Well if the US keeps flocking up and pissing everybody else off at the rate and severity that it is now, eventually every other country in the world is just going to get fed up with it and cut us off and we are going to be screwed.

everyday i turn on the news its like Oh! Look what offensive horrendous thing we did to piss off THIS group of people!

In all seriousness now, I think we need to push to close the Federal Reserve and re institute some sort of standard for our money, it's not something I feel should be regulated. These are both things we should be able to do without some sort of violent revolution going through our standard over complicated law systems.