win2ds on r4 revolution ds

vistaboy

here are the steps on how to get win2ds working on the r4

1. download any win2dsand put it anywhere on the r4

2.go to control panel and click on 'System'

3. and click on 'Remote' and turn on the remote assistance

4. set up wifi using a wifi game then start the server

5. find your pc ip number by going to 'run' and type in 'cmd' and a window will pop up

type in ip config

6. open win2ds push auto connect and put in your pc's ip number and touch the enter button

and your good to go. :)

hi

anyone know how to work win2ds on an r4 ds?

i have all the software going but it just hangs on the waiting screen forever........?

please can someone help me!!!

I'M GOING MAD ABOUT IT!!!!!! AAAAAH! :angry::devilboy::shootem::)

well dont go mad i got the way how to work it with any win2ds.

here are the steps on how to get it working on the r4

5. find your pc ip number by going to 'run' and type in 'cmd' and a window will pop up

type in ip config

6. open win2ds push auto connect and put in your pc's ip number and touch the enter button

and your good to go. smile.gif

• 4 weeks later...
here are the steps on how to get win2ds working on the r4

type in ip config

and your good to go. :D

Ok i have the server from 0.7 and i have that file 0.7 on my r4. I did exactually what you said i actually have already tried that and it still doesn't work. It takes my ds 10 seconds to get the botton screen on then 4 more seconds for the zoomed screan to go on. Then if i try to do anything i get no response and when i use my computer after that it is all locked up and frozen untill i can open up the server and stop it. Then it works all good again. When my computer is frozen and right before i stop the server i see it says that its sending all of these pictures to my ds. How come i'm not getting them? I had the 0.7 running on another computer and it worked great on that one it was soo good. So i don't understand why it won't work on this one. I do have realVNC running on this computer and i can use that with my r4 and it works but it doesn't work as good as win2ds IMO.

So any help would be appriciated

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

is it just me...or is that link for V2 not working...and noone else can find it ANYWHERE else....

coincidence?

have we all been had?

lol but on a serious note...i have WIN2DS v0.8 and R4DS. It hangs on the waiting screen too...appreciate it if anyone could help :D

is it just me...or is that link for V2 not working...and noone else can find it ANYWHERE else....

coincidence?

have we all been had?

lol but on a serious note...i have WIN2DS v0.8 and R4DS. It hangs on the waiting screen too...appreciate it if anyone could help :D

V2 is version 0.2 i think..

chriss fixed his problem by entering .002 for .2 instead of .200 in the ip address

make sure UDP 8888 is open on windows firewall, and your antivirus firewall if you have one.

also check your ip using ipconfig at the command prompt

• 1 year later...
i have a dlink router and it doesnt let me to connedt on win2ds0.2 does it take forever to autencate or is it slow

i have the same router and it takes win2ds0.2 to autensate it sucks this version the other version are better but they dont work for me it just says password rejected when i dont even put a passwrod in the server exe or if i put a password in iut just says password rejected/.