Stupid Lady + iPhone = PWNT

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol at her.

Seriously wouldn't you just assume they restrict sales per customer for things like this? And if they'd do it for anything, they'd be doing it now for the iPhone.

Dumb broad. Buying $100,000 of iPhones to 'sell them on eBay'... I'm glad she ended up paying for that guy's phone for him. Haha he must be feeling so good.

Ya'll just hatin cuz you aint got one. Seriously if ya'll had a iPhone ya'll wouldn't say it sux. You all would have that thing sticking out the front end of your pants like preps showing it off right now.

I do agree on one thing though, that biatch is stupid.

The iPhone ain't a waste if you wanna look hawts :(.

Yea, there are better players then a iPod and better cell phones then the iPhone at nearly a quarter of the price for both of them. But you won't look as hawt with them as you will with the iGear.

The iPhone ain't a waste if you wanna look hawts :(.

Yea, there are better players then a iPod and better cell phones then the iPhone at nearly a quarter of the price for both of them. But you won't look as hawt with them as you will with the iGear.

Last i checked Phones dont make you look "hawt"

And i may be the only one here, but i Love My iPod. I see nothing wrong with it. Ive got a 4GB 2nd generation iPod Nano Product (RED). The screen never scratches up, even without a protective case. Batteries have never ran out on me, and i listen to my iPod all the time. Whats everyones Problem with the iPod?

The same problem you have with iPhones is the same problem every tech geek has out there with iPods.

Btw, phones, do make you look hawt. If you have a popular phone it means your with the in-crowd, shows you like to keep up with style, etc...

In a few months the iPhone will be useless, but for now, it's good if you wanna look coo.

If i had 100,000 i would use it on a better investment than an iphone, not that i wouldnt want an iphone but i think that she wont make a big profit off of them.

If i had 100,000 i would use it on a better investment than an iphone, not that i wouldnt want an iphone but i think that she wont make a big profit off of them.

Well of course she won't now. :( In theory it was a good plan, but that one per customer rule is there for a reason.