My Jamma in a suitcase project

Thought I'd share a pic with you guys, as I've finally started to wire everything up and cut the pieces I need etc.

Bear in mind this is like JUST STARTED WIP. The Supergun you see in the picture isn't going to be used (Damn thing is SCART and refuses to display in color on my TV or any display I have for that matter) I have just been working with it for ease of use with my power supply atm. It will be for sale when I'm done with it.

Another thing, is my Double Dragon board in the picture, needs repaired. I think I borked one of the roms, easy fix....when I get around to it, I've got an F3 system on the way.

Everything you see raw, will be covered nicely when I'm at the final stages of cleanup.

hpim0676lc6.th.jpg

Polycarbonate perf board used for the inlay, this will sit IN the lid of the suitcase, as will the bottom piece with the controls. I haven't got the bottom even started yet, as the A/V is most important, and what I'm working on ATM.

2x10w 4ohm speakers from an old set of PC speakers, wired directly to the phono ports and to the PSOne LCD. This will provide me with 3 options for audio.

1: Unamplified stereo sound (Top row of phono plugs 2+3)

2: Unamplified mono BRIDGED sound (Top row phono 4)

3: Amplified Stereo sound (Through Micro port on LCD, not visible....yet)

PSOne LCD with custom LED backlight, wired directly to the PSOne LCD controller board. I broke the damn original backlight, this works awesome. Thanks to Sickmods.net

This is wired up to the phono ports for RGB, but also has it's mini jack for Composite.

Phono ports for video are as follows, from left to right. The jacks will also be getting replaced with some sturdier ones.

B1: Red

B2: Green

B3: Blue

B4: Sync (Pulled from S-Video Y, Composite sync doesn't work...hmm)

T1: Video Ground

I'll post more as I get more work done!