Kawaks and Nebula 2.25 Cant load ROM, Please help?

i hav downloaded some CPS2 such (Marvel Vs Capcom-mvsc-, Marvel Vs Street Fighter-mshvsf-) and Neo Geo such kabuki klash: Far East of Eden. I have correctly applied it into the the ROM directory, but, actually, both of my working emulators cant load the ROMs.

What is the problem? How can i solve it? please help me...

thx :shootem:

Edited by soursdey

I do have because it can load other ROMs beside some of which i mentioned above.

You are still not giveing us any info, If you want help you need to explain what you are doing plus what errors the emulator is telling you.

So far it means to me you do not have he correct rom sets.

M sorry maybe i used the wrong words. The situation is that i applied the ROMs in the correct place, and i have also correctly configured the path. But when i press Rescan for new ROM they don't appear in the list. Only Kabuki and Marvel Vs Capcom that don't appear in the list, while other such street fighter zero, zero 2, zero 3 are all appear.

Edited by soursdey

IIRC Nebula and Kawaks uses different rom sets. I know MvsC is a pain in the ass with different emus, that might be it.

Thats the only explanation I can think of.

There might be a parent romset needed.

Show all sets, then try running one that doesn't work. It should say that something is missing. Tell us what it said.

It shows the following messages:

92-C1.rom, file not found

92-C2.rom, file not found

92-C3.rom, file not found

92-C4.rom, file not found