Soul Calibur 4

Wizard

So yeah, new issue of EGM discussing some interesting tidbits (Ivy for one, her bust size has increased) and a new teaser is out (by a few weeks).

Teaser(Also comes in HD flavors)

soulcalibur4_225px.jpg

One of the new stills from the EGM issue. Also, as a random note, I expect every single female in the game to be well endowned.

Also, as a random note, I expect every single female in the game to be well endowned.

Of course, who ever heard of a main female character with a small chest? It's not like they'd actually want to swing their weapon without their jugs bouncing up in their face! :rolleyes:

Note: It's not like I'm against teh bewbz, I just find it silly how every female in every game seems to have a DD or larger cup size.

At least show some normal resemblance like Tekken. AT least her breasts are not that big. oh wait, forget I said that. Jin just have a go with that pair of breasts.

KOF women have slightly normal breasts except for Mai. A ninja with bouncy breasts? I love it!

wp-cvs2.jpg

I'm not objecting to big breasts (whenever my friend and I play Soulcalibur 2, we always do Ivy vs Taki :ph34r: ) I'm just saying that it's really impractical for a female warrior to have large breasts (See: Amazon warriors), so I find it silly that nearly every female fighter in a video game is so chesty.

Taki 0wns Mai in the 'ninjas with bouncy breasts' category.

And then again Kasumi 0wns Taki...

Nothing like competition eh?

Taki is bigger then Kasumi.

Anyways. magic-box has a bunch of new screenies, Ivy is huge.