Is Love Colorblind?

I doubt any of us were thinking about puppy love. And I'm pretty sure there are fewer and fewer cases of kids being mean to mixed ones these days. I mean I know the US is still flocked up about it but most other countries are smart.

Well the U.S. isnt like anyother country. So these thread should be a bit more specific.

would you just marry a chinese woman just cause she's chinese?

what about say you REALLY loved your girlfriend and she wasn't chinese, would you decide not to marry her cause she isn't chinese?

btw, egyptians, saudi's, italians (at least the ones i know), armenians (again the ones i know) and a bunch of others believe that you should take care of your parents when they're old, so would you marry any of them?

Of course I won't marry a Chinese just because she is Chinese. But like the examples you gave. If they have similar believes as mine, I will marry her if we love each other.

not marrying someone because she has a different opinion that you is rather childish if you ask me. but I don't mean to offend so don't take it the wrong way ;)

Not offended :angry: because I was thinking if opinions differ a lot, there is a high chance that we may not compromise each other whenever we quarrel and end up divorcing.

not marrying someone because she has a different opinion that you is rather childish if you ask me. but I don't mean to offend so don't take it the wrong way :angry:

How is it childish? Remember marriage is a lifelong commitment to live with someone- if your views on life are fundamentally crossed in any way that will become a big problem over time. I think its mature to consider these things since love will inevitably fade and problems like that will only get worse over the years.

If Rose and Bernard can make it, so can we all.

Haha I've just got to stir things on that point-

Don't forget how easily that loser Bernard was intimidated into betraying his woman (and everyone else). Shouldn't love demand he place her security over all else? Jin was willing to die for his wife... (hint hint.. they're both Korean ;)), but they didn't even need to do anything to get this pansy Bernard to give it all up. Pssh thats what happens when you have a mixed couple~

why cant people relize we are all one race the human race, people are worried about the wrong thing when looiking for someone to love whether u believe in evolution or creation we all came from the same genetic mix. just stupid humans who cant let crap go that happened hundreds and thousands and even millions of yrs ago which is why we have all the seperation and thinking one race is better than another in the world. screw color and race when looking for a mate or a friend or anything in another human just choose who ya wanna be with just for the person not who they are or where they come from or their race.

why cant people relize we are all one race the human race, people are worried about the wrong thing when looiking for someone to love whether u believe in evolution or creation we all came from the same genetic mix. just stupid humans who cant let crap go that happened hundreds and thousands and even millions of yrs ago which is why we have all the seperation and thinking one race is better than another in the world. screw color and race when looking for a mate or a friend or anything in another human just choose who ya wanna be with just for the person not who they are or where they come from or their race.

It's the way some people are. Not all people act the same, interprit things the same, etc. You have to have traveled or something to really get a good understanding of these kind of things.