That Ironman movie in 08

2eyez

I dont like the whole "lets remake all the marvel icons" idea either. What happens when they have done all the movies? I hope this isnt Marvel's last move before completely dying...

Im just pissed that cartoons cant make the theaters anymore....

I rather see a cartoon with the original plot than some life movie with a hacked version.

Hulk, and fantastic 4 are examples....Ironman will indeed be the same..

this is what they do when they run out... make more weird ones... make crappy sequels... also they make stupid remakes :thumbsup1: awesome eh?

Have you guys seen the official mark-2 armor? They've got it right the first time around I think. Coupled with Jon Favreau as director and a top-notch cast (INCLUDING Downey Jr.) it should be a box office hit if not with the critics.

But checkout the armor.

Edited by nyuuka

I say forget realism, and stick to the plot!

I understand they wanna keep it realistic, but cmon, if HArry Potter is making money then why not keep it comic based!

There are no "normal" lines. Continuity in comic books is always an issue because they're always retconning storylines and creating new timelines on different earth's and whatnot. Just look at the recent X-Men movies.

the last superhero movie i enjoyed, and i know most people are going to smack me for this....

other than the original batmans, the original punisher.

yes, i loved that 80's version of the punisher... even though i acknowledge that alot of it sucked, alot of it still ruled, at least they had the atmosphere right.

There are no "normal" lines. Continuity in comic books is always an issue because they're always retconning storylines and creating new timelines on different earth's and whatnot. Just look at the recent X-Men movies.

yeah but they barely keep any of the good elements that were in the comic :clapping: i don't like it when they do that.