Time to test your IQ

someone mentioned rap

WU-TANG!!!!

(Have i ever mentioned my almost unhealthy obsession with Wu-Tang Clan on here before? I hate all this modern rap bullshit but Wu-Tang is where its at, and you can bet your ass i'll be at Rock the Bells August 29th NYC!)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't lost faith in IQ tests, but I have no trust in this one.

I scored 136, in the past I've gotten 164 and 148. I think it was even from the same test. Maybe I'm slowly getting less intelligent. Wait, no, the 148 was before the 164. Minor details.

Congratulations, Andy!

Your IQ score is 127

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

is this bad?

how many points does each question give?

what if we do it 100% correct? what is the maximum amount of IQ

does anyone even know that answer? xD

The test is more complicated than that. Many factors go into determining your score. I'm fairly certain there isn't a real maximum IQ, and if there was, you probably wouldn't reach it just be offering all the correct answers. Then again, given how little I trust this test, maybe you would.

Congratulations, Dude!

Your IQ score is 131

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

You wanna know the scary part? The above result is how I feel about my personality. Especially the linguist part. Not that I'm bragging or anything but I can speak 4 languages besides my native one and can understand another 3. Learning new languages is hella fun for me. I've also been told by a number of people similar remarks. Odd...

Oh and Shoma, the amount of money you make does not equate to how smart you are. Not even by a long shot. There's a difference between intellect and cunning and/or opportunism.