Paris Hilton Sentenced to JAIL for 45 days!

Lame how they cut her sentence in half, and she's going to get as people call it a "V.I.P. cell" So she won't cme in contact with other inmates. They cut it for "good behavior" because she showed up for court.

Agreed with you. Total bullshit there. Good behavior suppose to be awarded when you are IN the prison,

not before. Seems like they bought the system already.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lame how they cut her sentence in half, and she's going to get as people call it a "V.I.P. cell" So she won't cme in contact with other inmates. They cut it for "good behavior" because she showed up for court.

Agreed with you. Total bullshit there. Good behavior suppose to be awarded when you are IN the prison,

not before. Seems like they bought the system already.

man it's Paris Hilton what do you expect she probably got on her knees for this sentence

the flock? You don't cut the sentence because they where good enough to show up to court, you HAVE to show up to court, its not an option. Why should she receive any kind of privileged treatment for doing whats required?

because its "PARIS HILTON" were talking about hahaha

just goes to show that America is flocked up hehehehe. Even tough she's going to jail it's no difference, some media asshole will probably film her and launch some half-assed show called "My life in Jail with Paris Hilton"... she's a rich whore hehe and that's all there is to her... future trophy wife and that's it... don't you just hate these hollow people? waste of flesh and bones and organs and space hehehehe

• 2 weeks later...