I like this Arcade Cabinet

X-Arcade? F**K X-Arcade! Way overpriced for what they are, if you knew what the parts were worth and how much is actually involved, you could build one yourself for like 1/32 the cost.

James, for $500 that cabinet is a STEAL (If it includes the monitor like the link Robert provided shows). A 29" dual mode monitor on it's own would cost you that much, if not more. You'll be able to run standard res to medium res games on it, unlike most monitors that only support standard 15.7khz to usually extended 16.5khz for that price range.

I'd buy it.

To be honest, I'd rather purchase an arcade cabinet that's upright. I like the feel of standing up and playing, rather than sitting my ass down on the chair.

Otherwise, I see no point in getting this particular arcade cab. It would just feel the same as playing on the computer.

Save yourself the money and buy an X-Arcade and put it on your computer desk. You can play all your mame, neogeo games, etc. that way.

»» Xgaming

ROFL!

Nice shameless advertisement!

But Xarcade parts are kinda cheap IMO. My sticks aren't even centered anymore! But the microswitches are cool.

And IJTF_Cinder is right, it is overpriced!

X-Arcade? F**K X-Arcade! Way overpriced for what they are, if you knew what the parts were worth and how much is actually involved, you could build one yourself for like 1/32 the cost.

James, for $500 that cabinet is a STEAL (If it includes the monitor like the link Robert provided shows). A 29" dual mode monitor on it's own would cost you that much, if not more. You'll be able to run standard res to medium res games on it, unlike most monitors that only support standard 15.7khz to usually extended 16.5khz for that price range.

I'd buy it.

Yes the monitor is included :banghead: The only problem is the cab came from Japan which uses 110v power supply, Thats not a big deal since I already have a 240 here that should work.

I'd buy it.

Yes, the X-Arcade are very expensive, but I love it and like to play with it . :banghead: