[4/25/07] The King of Fighters NESTS Saga

NEST saga have my favourite character of all time, Ramon!

But the plots did suck bad, especially KOF2K1. I can't really believe

they ended the saga this way. Not SNK's fault on that one though.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NEST saga have my favourite character of all time, Ramon!

But the plots did suck bad, especially KOF2K1. I can't really believe

they ended the saga this way. Not SNK's fault on that one though.

I liked 2k1's plot

The only thing I hated were some of the moves (Goro Daimon just standing there after you do his HCB, F + P)

I believe they'd be Kyo clones and not Kusanagi clones (as he came later)

Kyo-1 and Kyo-2... you know who I mean. They're all clones of Kyo Kusanagi anyway and the various names are just down to whatever the devs felt like at the time, I think.

The plot did blow though- you gotta give it that.

It was quite ok in KOF99. But come KOF2000, i think it start to suck when Zero was revealed as the mysterious voice in KOF99. It just bother me when the nemesis is someone with a moustache.

I believe they'd be Kyo clones and not Kusanagi clones (as he came later)

Kyo-1 and Kyo-2... you know who I mean. They're all clones of Kyo Kusanagi anyway and the various names are just down to whatever the devs felt like at the time, I think.

The plot did blow though- you gotta give it that.

Kyo-1 and Kyo-2 were excellent. They really brought some diversity to a Full Kyo Gameplay (Kyo-1, Kyo-2, Shin Kyo and Shingo Yabuki as a team).

I liked the whole, "Omg, liek a secret organization! who r they!"

It was quite ok in KOF99. But come KOF2000, i think it start to suck when Zero was revealed as the mysterious voice in KOF99. It just bother me when the nemesis is someone with a moustache.

Tom Selleck aka Man-at-Arms FTW? I think not.

Zero was kind of a disappointment boss wise (mostly cause of the stache and not gameplay).

Zero was kind of a disappointment boss wise (mostly cause of the stache and not gameplay).

Very true. So sissy with the skirt. The irony is, Shin Zero in KOF2k1 make it look so awesome even with skirt :P

Very true. So sissy with the skirt. The irony is, Shin Zero in KOF2k1 make it look so awesome even with skirt :P

Best Nests Boss hands down has to be Krizalid, I would like to see him in a later series much like how Adelheid was added into XI

I disagree. Ron doing his zombie stuff was the only thing cool about that fight. As unnervingly effeminate (and similar to Goodman) as Igniz is, he was the really the man that time round.

Best Nests Boss hands down has to be Krizalid, I would like to see him in a later series much like how Adelheid was added into XI

Krizalid was cool... but he's been all but forgotten about now. Would've liked to use his cape-wearing form in at least one game though.

I disagree. Ron doing his zombie stuff was the only thing cool about that fight. As unnervingly effeminate (and similar to Goodman) as Igniz is, he was the really the man that time round.

Krizalid was cool... but he's been all but forgotten about now. Would've liked to use his cape-wearing form in at least one game though.

They may add him one day. They have yet to release a character list for the upcoming KOF.