Enlarge your shlong by 20000 inches.

Well to anyone that plays Command and Conquer generals Zero hour, i made a small mod Get it Here :

=========================

=---*****************---=

=---* BloodLust Mod *---=

=---*****************---=

=========================

No Defenses, No superweapons, Are you (wo)man enough?

By Elazul Ryu Yagami (www.elazulspad.net email: elazulyagami @t gmail d.o.t com )

This patch disables all superweapons, and all defenses sans Gla tunnels that have a 15 tunnel limit.

================

==Description:==

================

This is a no Defenses or Superweapons .ini mod for Command and Conquer Generals zero hour custom maps. This makes the gamer depend on units instead of defenses and superweapons for gameplay (i.e no turtling). It also forces the player to utilize his/her units to their maximum.

You'll notice That even the AI is more brutal because it does not waste it's money on defences and hence creates more units, so if they attack you first.... Good luck.

========================

==Changes to gameplay:==

========================

~ No Nuke, Particle cannon or ScudStorm

~ All China Faction upgrades are now available in the propaganda center.

~ All China Factions can only build a maximum of 2 Propaganda Centers.

~ All Armies Cannot Build ANY Base Defenses Sans GLA Tunnel Networks

~ All China Factions cannot build Speaker Towers

~ All GLA Factions can only build a maximum of 15 Tunnel Networks(15 to allow enough to be used in an 8 player games)

==============================================

==Recommended method of play using this mod:==

==============================================

Mainly the best way to play using this patch is with friends with the following rules:

~ Random Armies

~ Rush Tactics (10,000 but personally i recommend 50,000 and above, it's fun)

~ No superweapons

~ No Defenses sans Gla tunnels, and tunnels only to be used for attacks (meaning if you build a wall of tunnels in your base,

then you've cheated, but if you use them for sneak attacks, or build a tunnel near the opponents base so you can attack him,

then it's fine, mainly just don't build more tunnels than you'll actually use is a good rule of thumb).

Usually in 8 player games, if i end up with Gla, i'll build 2 tunnels at the base of my team mates, 2 in my base, and the

rest i use for attacks (such as having a worker emerge from a sneak attack and build another tunnel in case the sneak attack

is destroyed.

~ Don't complain no matter what army you get, super weapon general may seem useless without Defenses and superweapons, but you'd be surprised at the power of her units in a game WITHOUT superweapons and Defenses.

===============

=Installation:=

===============

To install this mod, simple copy it into the folder for the custom map you use, which should be under My Documents\Command

and Conquer Generals Zero Hour Data\Maps\"Custom Map Of Choice", however if an ini already exists, then you must open the ini

file, copy the contents, and paste it at the bottom of the pre existing Ini file.

===================

=Legal Information=

===================

This File MAY NOT BE SOLD UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

This File may be redistributed on CD, DVD etc,hosted on a website, modified or"plugged" under the following conditions;

1- You Do not remove my information. Give credit where credit is due.

2- You send me a notice that you're using it (I'm interested in seeing how people will utilize it.)

============

=Disclaimer=

============

I am in no way responsible of Any harm that may happen to you, your game, or your computer due to the usage of this mod.

Use at your OWN RISK.

Wow, this might make the game playable. Sweet.

if you want it, pm me your email (cause my website is down)

however it only works for custom maps and mainly for multiplayer, still trying to figure out how to make it work with all maps and game types... oh and i think it may need a little fine tuning.

what i'm planning on doing next:

1- determining if the 15 tunnel max is too much.

2- figuring out a way to make the gla palace ungarrisonable (so gamers don't use it as a defence)

updated version;

============

=Change Log=

============

Changes from previous version:

~ Palaces now ungarrisonable

~ Gla tunnel build limit lowered from 15 to 12.

~ Basic AI modification attempts made:

==============================

=What's Left to final version=

==============================

~ Disabling China's Landmines (the building defense not the promotion)

~ Modifying AI to make it NOT attempt to build defenses.

~ Finding a way to Make the mod work on ALL maps, not just custom ones.