Panicus.org/Forum Panicus

olaf

Hey, just wanted to get this link out in the wild. My IRC friend Sliver X was unable to pay for his hosting/domain and was going to let it die forever. I decided to pay for it for him and in the process I've spruced it and its forums up. The web site is Panicus.org -- "an emulation community". Some of the ROM hacking and emulator development scene's most popular people are hosted here or were at one time. Sliver X himself created Dragoon X Omega (a Final Fantasy hack done with his friend Thaddeus). I've turned Panicus.org into an "emulator hub"... hoping to function how Zophar's Domain once did. We're going to try to keep our emulator database as up-to-date as possible and filled with the greatest emulators! When I bought the domain, I deleted the old forum system (it was using SMF) and upgraded to phpBB -- you can see it here: Forum Panicus. Don't be afraid to register and post! The Panicus.org family hopes to breathe of new life now that we're a public site.

Also, I'm extending an offer of free web hosting to anyone working on an emulation project! You get http://yourname.panicus.org and your own e-mail like: yourname@panicus.org.

:thumbsup1: