is it just me or...............

L.S.D

yeah i think i want to just set up my PSP for game thieving. Dont you like run some app and it runs ISOs or whatever off the memory card or something like that? How big is the average game? j/w because if i have to buy a huge expensive memory card it would probably be cheaper to just buy the games (theres only a handful i really want to play)

yeah i think i want to just set up my PSP for game thieving. Dont you like run some app and it runs ISOs or whatever off the memory card or something like that? How big is the average game? j/w because if i have to buy a huge expensive memory card it would probably be cheaper to just buy the games (theres only a handful i really want to play)

Dark_AleX's custom firmwares (2.71 SE, 3.02 OE, 3.03 OE) allow you to load PSP ISOs from the XMB (the home menu of the PSP). I'd say generally PSP ISOs are around 300 to 700 MB, some are bigger, some are smaller. 2GB memory sticks aren't that expensive, either. I think you can get them for under $50 USD nowadays. :D

Most emulatiors are pretty bad on the psp. (Cept for the Nes) Emulation on the psp is neat for a while but after all the slowdown happens it starts to bother me.

Not really. Most everything runs fullspeed now- Mega Drive / Genesis certainly does. Even NeoGeo and CPS2 emulators do. The only thing I consistantly cant get to work well is SNES, and even then thats only some games (Yoshi's Island, Killer Instinct) that use those special Super8 or whatever chips.

Dark_AleX's custom firmwares (2.71 SE, 3.02 OE, 3.03 OE) allow you to load PSP ISOs from the XMB (the home menu of the PSP). I'd say generally PSP ISOs are around 300 to 700 MB, some are bigger, some are smaller. 2GB memory sticks aren't that expensive, either. I think you can get them for under $50 USD nowadays. :D

All hypothetically speaking, if you were to have, say, 3.03 OE, and you happened to have a 2GB stick... You could fit Puyo Pop Fever, Street Fighter Alpha3 and Sonic Rivals for less than 300MB all up. They live on my stick all the time. As Mooney said sizes can vary but most are reasonable. It is definately not cheaper to buy the game than to get a memory stick, but remember that games come in pretty boxes and are usually always worth buying. Just a shame that there arent really that many PSP games I would say are 'worth buying'.

I am on FW 3.03 and didn't have an unpatched GTA LCS, so no FW 1.5 goodies for me yet.

I kinda regret upgrading to 3.03 becos I have the urge to play Taiko Drum, which I can only find on ISO.

But the Loco Roco Christmas Demo just make me upgrade :D

quoted from exophase.com

New Castlevania for PSP Revealed!

Posted by x3sphere on 02-02-2007 at 04:51 AM

A few days ago we reported some rumors that a Dracula X remake would be coming to the PSP. Well, turns out its true - on Symphony of the Night's 10th anniversary will mark the release of Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles, a full-fledged remake of Rondo in 3D (but with 2D gameplay).

Castlevania fans are probably already feeling ecstatic with this bit of news, but the goodness doesn't stop there. Chronicles will also include the original Rondo of Blood that was never released in the US before on the Turbo-Duo, AND the original PlayStation classic -- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

Well I don't think Castlevania fans could really ask for much more Chronicles will hit the US Fall 2007, giving Konami plenty of time to polish this grand collection.

media.jpg

unquote

This and this alone would have made me buy a PSP, if I didn't own 2 already. And the Final Fantasies of course :thumbsup1:

Then there's the fact that I'm playing PSX heaven on my PSP and Neo Geo

emulation :thumbsup1:. I love it!

Castlevania Rondo of Blood, AND Symphony of the Night AND a 3D remake???

Oath, I would have paid top dollar for each one of those by themselves. Ive always wanted a Rondo + Symphony collection though and the remake seals the deal. There is no way in hell I wont pick this up right away, and yeh it would be a reason for me to get a PSP if I didnt already have one. Wish there were more games as enticing.

well i will buy some games, its just that id like to save money by downloading some that arent really worth the price or just so i wont have to spend as much money. plus sometimes games look really cool but end up sucking so if i bought one and it sucked i would be pissed.

This is a response from x3sphere on exophase.com where I posted your problem.

"The only way he can fix it is by getting the modchip installed (UP or the upcoming PSP-Devolution). Proceeding with the installation when the SHA-1 value of the DXAR was different was a very bad idea, and a guaranteed brick.

Most likely he had a fake ms if he was getting a non valid DXAR every time."

This is a response from x3sphere on exophase.com where I posted your problem.

"The only way he can fix it is by getting the modchip installed (UP or the upcoming PSP-Devolution). Proceeding with the installation when the SHA-1 value of the DXAR was different was a very bad idea, and a guaranteed brick.

Most likely he had a fake ms if he was getting a non valid DXAR every time."

Yeah, I looked in to that fake MS thing, and I really can't tell. :huh: Perhaps I will post pictures of it later...

Man, I really hope I have a modchip store near me that will reflash my PSP... :thumbsup1: