Mame 0.111u3 related releases

Robert

SDLMAME: into the black box

I’m pleased to report that SDLMAME 0.111u3 compiles out of the box on PlayStation 3 Linux, in this case Fedora 5. Pick the “G5″ compile target and remove the “-mcpu=g5″ when it sets up the CFLAGS - no other modification is necessary.

There’s a small speedup for OpenGL on some Intel integrated graphics chips, plus config files are now properly read in the system’s encoding and written as UTF-8.

SDLMAME

MAMEinfo.dat

A change is needed in the core files if you are going to compile yourself, while Nathan and Rene take a look at better solutions.

Add these lines to the top of \windows\main.c

#ifdef WINUI

#define main main_

#endif

MAME32qa

info.dat

This is the last patch to come out on the old system, other than the 39 to 40 diffs, as from here on in I’m switching to Subversion.

Please report any issues you find with this release, as I’m not convinced about some of the new input stuff I’ve put into BFM games.

AGEMAME patches

MAME32FX 0.111u3 released.

Updated to MAME 0.111u3 - MAME32 0.111

- Fixed MAME Testers bug Ghouls097u4Yel.

- Fixed MAME Testers bug Sf2t37b8Yel.

MAME32FX

Catlist

SDLMAME for the G4 mac

In .111u3 renewal (test release) * from 0.111u2 the setting files have become UTF8 * internal processing becomes UTF8 and when because it stops being indicated normally, [komandorisuto] history and the like * Japanese is included in ROM pass and font name etc temporarily invalidly, then the possibility of stopping being able to read the ini file increases [ri]

Mame32 Plus! Plus! 0.111u3(2007.01.13)

Edited by Robert