ePSXe Help

GodPigeon

When i Start Up ePSXe, and go to config anything(CD-om/video/sound) it tells me "This application has failed to start because WNASPI32.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." Three times, then it tells me "This application has failed to start because subTsgMSCD32.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

I dont understand where this comes from since it never happened b4 and i used to play perfectly. Also, when i run games, they go extremely Faster than normal.

Do you have those DLL's on your computer?

Not sure, this is after i formatted my computer.

Switch the CD-ROM plugin to the non-ASPI one. Windows 2000 and XP don't have ASPI support out of the box.

The game still runs extremely Fast

Switch the CD-ROM plugin to the non-ASPI one. Windows 2000 and XP don't have ASPI support out of the box.

The game still runs extremely Fast

That's why there's the little thing called "Frame Limiter" (either automatic or set by the user) options in all graphics plugins.

That's why there's the little thing called "Frame Limiter" (either automatic or set by the user) options in all graphics plugins.

OK that makes it all better. :o

Now the problem with those DLL still exists. Everytime i go into the config menu it pops up.

Like I said earlier, do not use ePSXe's ASPI CD-ROM plugin. Use ePSXe's CDR WinNT/W2K Core instead.

Thats the one im using, You saw all the plugins im using on the other thread.

Hm. Then all I can say is that the god of emulators works in mysterious ways, since I see no reason why it should give you ASPI errors since you're not even using anything ASPI-related.