ZiNc - problem with Fighting Layer

Does anyone know why Fighting Layer's buttons don't work? When I go to the test switch - the stick moves around the options and the start button works, but the fire buttons don't do anything.

Mr. Driller is the same - Setting up the controller through the GUI lists only five buttons but the game uses six. Is this what's causing it?

I'm using ZiNcGUI Version 1.9.5 with ZiNc 1.0.1 with the Winterblasts plugin.

I don't have any problems controlling any of the Street Fighter EX games in ZiNc.

Thanks.

Edited by hi_resurrection

I don't remember having these problems, but then again, I don't use ZinCGUI. Are you sure that Mr. Driller uses 6 buttons? I can understand that the hardware it runs on uses 6 buttons in general, but not that game. More like 2-3 at most.

There is a way to fix it, I just can't remember how. It's just easier to use Zenith. http://www.aep-emu.de/Emus-file-emus_detail-id-910.html

It's a really good front-end, and everything works properly.

I don't remember having these problems, but then again, I don't use ZinCGUI. Are you sure that Mr. Driller uses 6 buttons? I can understand that the hardware it runs on uses 6 buttons in general, but not that game. More like 2-3 at most.

I edited my post and pasted 'Mr.Driller is the same' after I'd tested it and it didn't work - I just meant the buttons problem is the same - I didn't mean it used six buttons (lol).

Thanks for your replies, I'll try that other front end you mentioned.