Counter strike/Half life

GodPigeon

I ended up with 3 accounts, one my friend gave me a HL serial for, one i got off a used copy of blue shift at EB, and one, someone online gave me for some reason.

The ebay thing i had to use for diablo 2 a long time ago when my friend lost his case for the expansion, ive never tried with CS to be honest

Lucky you, maybe il strike lucky

just do what i did, go into a store that sells used games, find a copy of HL, Blue-Shift, CS, any of those random games, and write the code down, go home, make a steam account, and free games! yay!

if your too lazy to go to the store sometimes people forget to blur out the CD key when they take pics for ebay :shootem:

but seriously you can just get a copy for like 2 dollars now, and it comes with all the HL1 based games no matter which one you get (except for that one in the new DVD-type box is only the games it says it has which i dont remember right now)

You know, I can't wait until someone buys one of those used games only to find out their CD key is in use, and then provide the publisher with proof it belongs to them and you get your ass smacked down. That's worse than outright piracy, you're stealing from a fellow gamer.......you suck.

It wont happen, My friend works at EB Games (and i used to) and after steam came out (i did this a long time ago, like right when steam came out before they did this) they destroyed all used copies because they knew this would happen.

The E-Bay thing is still crappy though. (no one plays Diablo 2 anymore anyway)

• 2 weeks later...