New IRC Channel (need help populating!)

olaf

Ahead of time, I'm olaf (the author of two emulators -- vbSMS+ and olafnes). A friend and I just started a new IRC channel and we need some people to help us populate it. The channel is #castlevania on EsperNet (you can click here to join it if you have an IRC client installed, otherwise -- the server is irc.esper.net). Right now, it's just he and I -- but I hope to get this channel up and hoppin'. Now you may be asking yourself some questions...

What will they discuss in #castlevania?

Well, the channel name is sort of misleading -- but fitting. We will talk about our favorite video games, computing, emulation, ROM hacking, life, anything. We (my friend andrew and I) are not strict at all -- we'll talk about just about anything.

Why "#castlevania"?

Castlevania is one of my personal favorite video game series -- and video games will hopefully be a large part of what we talk about in #castlevania. Castlevania is also a large castle (where people normally live in) -- so a channel after the name of a castle just feels kind of homely (if you ask me).

Why should I join #castlevania?

Hopefully, to have a fun chatting experience online and meet new people to talk about video games you like and other things in real-time conversation. I'd like to talk to you about emulation, programming, video games, PC repair, whatever. I like chatting. :bartsimpson:

So, come on, help out and join the channel now! Hope to see you there!

• 2 weeks later...