System Specs:

Intel Core 2 Duo OCed 3GHz

NEC 16X DVD-RW Drive

2GB DDR2 800 RAM

350GB SATA Seagate HDD

GeForce 3

GEFORCE 3

Talk about a bottleneck

I want to get the ASUS X1950XT (My mobo has AGP and PCI) But guess what? Im a lousy 30 dollars short!!!

Can someone be super nice and paypal me 30 dollars? That would be awesome

If not i am forced to sell my iPod Video 30GB (5GV2) With car kit and protective case for 200 dollars. And of course it comes with the USB2.0 cable, hell ill even fill it with music if you want.

Well i dont have the original box or anything, and my digital camera is pretty much screwed, but if you really want ill try and get it to work and take some pics

heres what i know about it

Its a GeForce 3

AGP 4X

64MB onboard memory

It has green heatsyncs and a fan on the chipset heatsync (I say this because its not a traditional looking video card cooler, and it doesnt look like any GeForce 3s ive seen, i tried to look it up on the internet and find this exact one)

and its Direct X 8.1 compliant

it seems to be an upgraded GeForce 3, because its way faster than i think a GeForce 3 should be, especially since GeForce 3s are supposed to be Direct X 7.0

It even has a DVI out port (in addition to a regular VGA out)

EDIT:

It looks KIND OF like this (this is the Mac GeForce 3)

mac_geforce3.jpg

8.1 is just a revision of 8. No board out there states otherwise unless theres a firmware upgrade released and someone happens to waste their time changing that. I'm going to send you a PM with an offer, after that it's up to you. And I do, do Paypal.

Why don't you just take it to a pawn shop? You'll get less money, but it's much quicker.

If you have any dvd's, you can pawn a couple of them too.

Instant money.

pawn shops rip you off hard, i would get like 40 dollars for the iPod

I was thinking about selling my PS2 to a pawn shop (and this was when they still cost like 300 dollars new) and they said they would give me 60 dollars for it, and they where on sale for like 200. Screw that.