Best PS3 Ebay Auction EVER

Wizard

"Up for bidding, or for lucky Buy-it-now buyers, is a brand new 60GB Playstation 3. But that's not all! This the most unique auction currently on ebay because not only do you get the hottest holiday item that you won't see in stores until late 2007 at the earliest, but you also will get a FREE SNICKERS BAR...oh and there is also this game called Resistance: Fall of Man which I'm including as well.

I'll say this again... FREE SNICKERS BAR!!!

Satisfy your inner need for fancy new electronics and your hunger at the same time!"

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-PlayStation-3-w-g...1QQcmdZViewItem

Sony would of had me indefinatly for the inclusion of a Snickers Bar.

Snickers sucks, Mars better. But even a Mars bar isn't worth the $800 or so extra over the PS3 + game and movie included.

Shove your Snickers up your hoop.

What's retarded, is it will sell. Why are people paying upwards of THREE F**CKING THOUSAND DOLLARS for a system that costs $600?

What's retarded, is it will sell. Why are people paying upwards of THREE F**CKING THOUSAND DOLLARS for a system that costs $600?

It's ebay, let them be

It's one more reason that sterilization of the weak should be implemented. People THAT dumb are a burden on the human race.

lol i don't know what to say, so ill say both things i had in mind

the Hitler face was funny

IJTF steals lame T-Shirt quotes

oh and yeah i agree, paying that much is stupid, i COULD have done that with my 360, but all i did was wait another month (maybe it was only 2 weeks) and i got it for the normal price.

even if i had to wait 2 months, its like getting paid 2+ Grand to not play PS3 for 2 months

so its like your making 1000 dollars a month to not play PS3

Now theres a decently paying/easy job, where do i put my application?