Borat: Cultural Learnings of America to Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan

Gryph

Have you guys seen it yet? Fox decided to cut back the release to 800 theatres instead of 2000+ so it hasn't come here yet and I have serious doubts if it ever will. I love the Borat character and have been waiting for the movie since it was first announced. It looks like it could be considered one of the greats. It's Rottentomatoes rating is 96% with 100% Cream of the Crop which I have never seen before.

So is it as funny as the critics say it is?

I was waiting for this movie to come out so I saw it on Friday. Sacha Baron Cohen is a comical genius. The best part is how he gets so into character, its not even a character anymore, its just him. The movie wasn't as good as some of the skits hes done on the Ali G Show, but it was funny nonetheless. Borat is very nice! High five!

I was waiting for this movie to come out so I saw it on Friday. Sacha Baron Cohen is a comical genius. The best part is how he gets so into character, its not even a character anymore, its just him. The movie wasn't as good as some of the skits hes done on the Ali G Show, but it was funny nonetheless. Borat is very nice! High five!

I wanna watch that movie soo badly but like Gryph said, the theater count dropped tremendously and the clostest theater to me doesnt have it so i might just buy a bootleg if i cant find a theater that has it.

I dont think the movie is gonna be as good as the skits from da ali g show, especially since most of the skits have been put on myspace and commercials.

I wanna watch that movie soo badly but like Gryph said, the theater count dropped tremendously and the clostest theater to me doesnt have it so i might just buy a bootleg if i cant find a theater that has it.

I dont think the movie is gonna be as good as the skits from da ali g show, especially since most of the skits have been put on myspace and commercials.

One of my favorite Borat things is in the movie though, i can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. It was in the part where he was talking about the stories he did in Kazakhstan, you'll know when you see it.