Nekketsu Koukou Dogeball Bu - Soccer Hen

Nekketsu! Street Basket - Ganbare Dunk Heroes

River City Ransom

Other good games:

Contra Force

Super Mario Bros. :blink:

Exitebike

Shadow of the Ninja

There is that game with 3 character (Man,Women and fat man) who use to fight while skating ...... can't remember the name :blink:

mmm how bout either sonic blast man 2, Streets of rage 3 or brawl brothers...all i can think of

Any Castlevania, especially the japanese version of Castlevania III (Akumajou Densetsu). Castlevania 2 is a lot weaker because it threw most Castlevania-esque things out the window, but it's still sort of ok I guess.

Esper Dream 2, Darkwing Duck, Excitebike, Kirby's Adventure, Double Dragon III, Bionic Commando, Gargoyle's Quest 2, Ice Climber, Power Blade, Mighty Final Fight (awesome), Parodius da!, Radia Senki, Battletoads (just for the sheer gruesome difficulty that makes you cry blood), Batman - Return of the Joker (this is actually a very good Batman game), Super C (sequel to Contra for those who don't know), Earthbound (this should be self-explanatory I shouldn't have to say anything).

Whats the difference between the English and the Jap version to Castlevania 3???

I actully thought Part 2 was the best one.

These are my favorite games by Technos Japan:

Ike Ike! Nekketsu Hockey Bu

Kunio Kun no Nekketsu Soccer League

Nekketsu Koukou Dogeball Bu

Nekketsu Koukou Dogeball Bu - Soccer Hen

Nekketsu! Street Basket - Ganbare Dunk Heroes

River City Ransom

Other good games:

Contra Force

Super Mario Bros. :blink:

Exitebike

Shadow of the Ninja

W0w, technos did almost every sport :P Well did u play the one i mentioned earlier??

Edited by GoRDoOnE

W0w, technos did almost every sport :blink: Well did u play the one i mentioned earlier??

No, I haven't played it yet, What sport/genre is it? :P

Its like almost an olympic competition. First its a 400 yard dash where you can break or jump over little gates n stuff, second is a ball and chain, u have to press A as much as u can then press B and he throws it far, you have to get it in a hole almost like golf, then there is the swimfight competition where ur swimming and fighting for Air at the same time, then (my fav) You ride unicycles and use a javelin to hop over buildings. Then a karate match. At first is hard as hell since they dont explain how to play but it gets fun :blink:

Edited by GoRDoOnE

Yeah actually Ike Ike was the one and it was for the nes, its because when i bought it, it was a copy of the nes and broke real fast. But now i dont have to worry. Thanks so much.

What about a game, i believe its also on the nes, of a man that turns into a wolfman or something like that, does any one have an idea?

Thanks for all your help, now i can sleep in peace...........as soon as i beat the game :blink:

Edited by Ahmad89

Yeah actually Ike Ike was the one and it was for the nes, its because when i bought it, it was a copy of the nes and broke real fast. But now i dont have to worry. Thanks so much.

What about a game, i believe its also on the nes, of a man that turns into a wolfman or something like that, does any one have an idea?

Thanks for all your help, now i can sleep in peace...........as soon as i beat the game :blink:

Its for Sega Genesis, Altered Beast is the Game

Altered_Beast_GEN_ScreenShot3.jpgAltered%20Beast.png

Edited by GoRDoOnE

The japanese version of Castlevania III came with a custom VRC6 sound chip which basically boosted the NES' sound capabilities to new heights.

Probably due to the extra cost the chip put to the cartridges, it was omitted from the US cartridge completely. The japanese version is worth playing solely because it has the extra chip. Yes, the sound is a lot better; just compare the two.

No i dont believe Altered Beast is it, because i played it on the same system, the nes. It might not have been a wolf. The guy turned into something but i am not positive if it was a wolf or not.

Thanks

This is out of the topic but i am from palestine to (Ramallah, Al Bierah).

It's nice to know. Better not talk about it more b/c it's the wrong forum section.

But i still need to know the name of that game with the wolfman or something?