DS Games

GodPigeon

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason I am getting the supercard is because it is cheap and it doesn't stick out. (I'm a bit like that, appearences are everything! yeah you laugh now... but when i take over the world...)

Perhaps mooney wants a card that doesn't stick out?

Still, IMO the pros out weight the cons. It's a heafty investment but better espeically since all I have to do is just get an M3 if I want even more games to play with.

Dude... DS Xtreme = fail. Why? Only 512Mb, which you can NEVER expand. Buying an M3 setup (M3 + NoPass + SD + SD R/W) would be cheaper even with a 2Gb SD card. Also, does not mention compatibility with commercial games, so I'd look into that. :P

or u can just wait till ninjapass x9 comes out and buy that instead, it's like DS-link but better. Ds Xtreme=waste of money not a good investment at all. expandable memory is the way to go since there's gonna be more and mroe games coming out and other useful homebrew programs u would need. plus more space for less price doesn't hurt.

No GBA.

If I were you I'd go for supercard combo.

You'll have to tell me how the Supercard works out... I've been thinking of getting one to replace my M3 SD. :P

I've spent my money on a new micro system which is pretty cool so no supercard for a while...

DS-X compatiblity is 99% of all DS games on the market thus far, even works with sleep mode which I use often. Idea is DS-X + M3 = win because DS-X also doubles as PassCard, which makes this idea work.

Even though I don't usually care but, DS-X is smaller in size compared too the NinjaDS, I don't want a odd shaped U cart sticking out of my DS.

It's functionality is very much similar too PassCard, enabling me to do things that need the passcard.

Like I said, compatibility, only ONE title doesn't work with it and it's Animal Crossing DS. Also Single Cart multi-player works for 80% of all currently released games. Sleep mode aswell works 100%

Now what I don't like is the price. That's all I hate, there for all the pros out weight the cons.

With 512 MB of memory (MB not Mb) seems like the better choice. Besides not having expandable memory, it's compatiblility list is WOOO. Anyone else provide a counter-arugment. Please. Other then "it's made of fail."