SSF Problem

When i open up SSF it tells me "Not Game CD" I have Nights, and i mounted with Deamon Tools.

SSf2.jpg

I Have the plugins but not sure if placed right, lemme know

SSF.jpg

These are my configurations, Not sure if they're right either

What should i do??

Edited by GoRDoOnE

_DriveStatus_Play() error happens when the game uses CDDA tracks as background music. Daemon Tools can only mount CDDA tracks if the tracks are in WAV format and properly defined in the .CUE file.

When there are no CD tarcks defined in the CUE file, DT just monts the game image and not the redbook audio. When SSF tries to start playing music from the mounted "CD", it can't find any CD tracks form the disc. Hence the _DriveStatus_Play() error.

_DriveStatus_Play() error happens when the game uses CDDA tracks as background music. Daemon Tools can only mount CDDA tracks if the tracks are in WAV format and properly defined in the .CUE file.

When there are no CD tarcks defined in the CUE file, DT just monts the game image and not the redbook audio. When SSF tries to start playing music from the mounted "CD", it can't find any CD tracks form the disc. Hence the _DriveStatus_Play() error.

So What should i do?? Both the cue and iso give me the same response. And i heard im supposed to place the plugins into my system32 folder..am i???

I tried with Both Alcohol 120% and daemon tools

Edited by GoRDoOnE

linlhutz Gave a link to my question when I asked about it, but I haven't checked back there so I missed it.

So you could try his suggestion here:

http://snesorama.us/board/showthread.php?t=6145&page=11

U see up there in the screenshot, the option "STV bios" does something belong there, because at the link above, people got the drive_status error but their game still plays, Mine just stayes blank while the numbers on top just keep going up.

STV BIOS ins only applicable if you plan on playing arcade games that run on Sega's Titan Video hardware. STV games do not generate this error since all music data is fetched from the romset.