New NDS Pokemon Games

Haldrie

I think GC forgot to mention that their in Japanese.

Drakko: This is the real Diamond, the GBC rom of it is some monster catching game thats more similar too Monster Rancher.

Actually the fact that they're in Japanese is in this topic's title (and in the screenshots that GC posted). I've had the rom of the GBC version of Diamond for quite some time now but I've never actually played it. It'll be good to finally have a fresh storyline in the Pokemon series instead of a bunch of remakes.

Nice. What's with all of the sound modification settings? Seems a bit much if you ask me. I like how they are incorperating the stylus though. Somehow I had a feeling it would be something like that.

iDeaS hardly supports commercial games. Even less if there is 3D stuff in the game. NDS emulators have a long way to go before you can expect them to support every commercial NDS game you can think of.

Yeah, the most I can get are a few logo screens and some 2D icons and that's about it. Although I haven't downloaded these new games because well...I can't read japanese and like Agozer said NDS emulation has a log way to go so unless you have a flash card for the DS there really isn't much point in downloading commercial roms.

If you do want to get a flash card to try them on a real NDS then goto gameboy-advance.net. They have everything you could ever want as far as flash cards and stuff for the GBA and NDS systems.

I have the roms and an emulator iDeaS but I can't get it t work??

Oh yeah, hi mooney.

Yo, Gecko! :angry: Welcome to 1emu!

Anyways, I would suggest DeSmuME for an emulator, because it PARTIALLY plays SOME commercial games, and it also does a good many of the PD. As for a flashcart, I'd gowith an M3. Mostly because I want to sell mine. Buy from me. :banghead:

P.S.

Newbie Pimp Slap:

Mooney attacked Calum with a Pimp Slap (1 str) and took off 30!

Calum has 0 HP left!

-----

Calum is now dead, therefore cannot counterattack!!!!

You gain 1 frag(s) (0 stolen).

-----

You gain: 1 EXP points!!!!

Edited by Mooney

Wow! After reading up on your M3 card Mooney I'm impressed. Gameboy-advance.net has given this thing very high marks indeed. I will gladly get this when I get some money coming in. So how would I go about buying from you anyway?