Intel Core 2 Extreme Vs. Athlon 64 FX

Nothing. It was more of a "using an ellipsis to indicate that as I "speak" my voice is becoming softer and more suspicious." But what I was trying to say was that those benchmarks didn't include any Athlon 64s so you can't compare it to that, just to the P4s which are known to suck anyway, atleast for games and stuff.

220? are you sure?

im not gonna be upgrading i need to buy a whole new PC soon, as long as i can keep the price somewhere around 2 or 3 grand (should be REALLY easy considering ill be building it myself) i should be good

and i buy a new PC really rarely, so ill probably be using whatever i buy for at least another 5 years (but probably more like :devilboy:

and yeah, I use the Adobe Suite pretty much for my editing, After Effects/Final Cut Pro/etc.

Yeah, i was thinking of Adobe Premiere Pro

But Final Cut Pro is also really nice, i like editing on a mac, its one of the few things they do right, if it wasnt rediculously expensive (for no good reason) id probably buy one of those G5s for my video editing

Nothing. It was more of a "using an ellipsis to indicate that as I "speak" my voice is becoming softer and more suspicious." But what I was trying to say was that those benchmarks didn't include any Athlon 64s so you can't compare it to that, just to the P4s which are known to suck anyway, atleast for games and stuff.

Ah! I see; thanks for the reply! I thought you were just keeping us in suspense! :(