Getting exploit save onto memcard

kay so i made the save that is the exploit for the PS1 disc+HDD+HDLoader thing

Here are the problems i have...

My PS2, for whatever reason, hates CDs, will not read anything burned, Will not read audio CDs, even pressed ones, the only thing it will read is pressed PSX CDs.

So how can i get the save on there? The installer CD is...a CD, and all the memory card manager programs i can find are CD based too, are there any DVD based apps for putting saves on your memcard? I even have a USB key drive, but it turns out Action Replay Max Evo is CD based too >_<

• 1 year later...
kay so i made the save that is the exploit for the PS1 disc+HDD+HDLoader thing

Here are the problems i have...

My PS2, for whatever reason, hates CDs, will not read anything burned, Will not read audio CDs, even pressed ones, the only thing it will read is pressed PSX CDs.

So how can i get the save on there? The installer CD is...a CD, and all the memory card manager programs i can find are CD based too, are there any DVD based apps for putting saves on your memcard? I even have a USB key drive, but it turns out Action Replay Max Evo is CD based too >_<

I would like to know how, can i get a save game that i dload from internet,

into the memcard of ps2.. thx

Shiba is it possible to add dummy files make it big enough to put on a dvd?

if not got any friends with modded ps2 other than that try console xploits/skapps forums. Also I heard its possible to add multiple titles db so you other psx dics as backup if your 1st game trigger gets damaged.

• 1 year later...

Thanks I got it to work. I used my Swap Magic 2.0 DVD to boot a swap magic 3.8 DVD which booted the file browser so I could launch the installer. I had a bunch of images/ELFs that didn't work for whatever reason of swap magic that where making things difficult. For some reason Using a burned Action Replay DVD just gave me black screens too.