Problems with Samurai showdown 5...

Im running NeorageX and it works prettey well with most of my games, but i downloaded Samurai Showdown 5 and Samurai Showdown 5 special edition. They load up but when it starts, it says "Warning Bank Error" it lets me put in coins but it jus doesnt start the game.

Help Me Here......

You need the EGCG version of NeoRAGEx. 0.6b is severely outdated, and doesn't support memory bank switching of any kind.

Check my site for the EGCG build (not the latest one I think but will do the job just fine).

• 1 month later...
You need the EGCG version of NeoRAGEx. 0.6b is severely outdated, and doesn't support memory bank switching of any kind.

Check my site for the EGCG build (not the latest one I think but will do the job just fine).

It's funny but the problems with my Samurai Shodown 5 Special were solved with this old topic! Thanks! :clapping:

Yuck. NRX is such a crap emulator. FBA, Nebula, and MAME are leaps and bounds better.

Opinions opinions. Some people want rigid simplicity, so they use NeoRAGEx. Sure, the way it does emulation is very unorthodox but it runs games nonetheless; many n00bs don't care about accuracy. That's why they start to biatch the moment they try an emulator that requires a bit more that just clicking on a game to get the game running.

Perhaps when ElSemi releases the new version of Nebula with all the sets supported, we can put these DAT questions to rest.

Gary: Heh, ok. It works like that too.

Opinions opinions. Some people want rigid simplicity, so they use NeoRAGEx. Sure, the way it does emulation is very unorthodox but it runs games nonetheless; many n00bs don't care about accuracy. That's why they start to biatch the moment they try an emulator that requires a bit more that just clicking on a game to get the game running.

Perhaps when ElSemi releases the new version of Nebula with all the sets supported, we can put these DAT questions to rest.

Gary: Heh, ok. It works like that too.

NRX can be a pain to use just like all other emulators .

I rather use an emu that does not use hacked up roms like NRX does .

If people have slower PC's then FBA Kawaks nebula would be best, If you have a high end pc then Mame would be good .