How many times have you read The Da Vinci Code?

How many times have you read The Da Vinci Code?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do not go watch this movie if you have read the book, I repeat, do not go watch this trash if you read the book!!

If you haven't read the book, watch it if you never want to read the book!!

Just the once, because once is enough. Yeah it's a page turner, and it kept my attention, but that doesn't mean it's a good book. It's very much overrated IMO, just a cheap airport paperback with lots of hype and shock value.

And the characters are the most boring and unrealistic characters I have ever found in a novel: Langdon is a dull idiot and Sophie is a 16 year old girl stuck in a 33 year old's body. I found myself going for the bad guys in the book, because I found them more attractive then the good guys.

The best character by far was the Monk.

Yep, the movie bombed.

The producer see it fit to divert from the book's storyline.

The movie is sorushed, some scenes were altered until unimaginable.

And above all, they tried to make it less controversial by

not connecting it to the Church ( you will see what I mean when you watch the movie).

For those that have read the book, they will curse the movie.

Those that have not read the book, they will find the movie boring. Lack of actions, too much talking (but still couldn;t get people to be interested in what they talked) and so on.

:) :)

My friend didn't read the book, he considers it "ok"...

The end of the movie....when tom says "believe in what you want to believe", I laughed my ass of in the theaters...... I could barely hold it, I just couldn't help it !