Coolest thing about Revolution

I'd pay 10$ max on snes games, and 15 on n64 ones.

Holy flocking crap.

That'd be damn expensive. You can get preowned carts for much cheaper than that.

I'd never pay such a price for so old games. But if you would, I guess many other people would. Therefore Nintendo could start selling them at that price.

Would these games be sold over internet? If so, it shouldn't be hard to make the revolution think your computer is Nintendo's roms server. I guess pirates will be working on that as soon as the revo will be out. Who will be stronger, pirates or Nintendo's cryptography?

Who will be stronger, pirates or Nintendo's cryptography?

Freerange pirates all the way. BTW, the people who WILL work on this will be more interested in playing what they legally own that is backed up. The rest of us just want the hack/exploit to play stuff we don't own.

BTW I feel the term "pirate" is wrong. I'm not stealing and selling anything, and I wouldn't buy it in the first place, so I'm not hurting anyone like these software companies seem to think. You wouldn't get my money anyway so give up the crybaby rant!

yeah really im surprised no one has tricked xbox into thinking your PC is a live server and started distrubuted Live content downloads online

These games better be like a few dollars if that, and i would definitley feel stupid paying for a game AGAIN i already bought a long time ago, maybe they should have some system where you can enter serial numbers on game carts to get them for free (although this would be really easy to screw with, it would push console sales i think)