HELP ME! Before i go insane

Okay so heres what i need- The IPs of all the Halo 2 servers over live, Why? because i want to add them to my blacklist, so i can still get on live, but not play halo 2 on live. Why? okay heres the story

My brother, is ALWAYS playing Halo 2, he sleeps about 2 or 3 hours a night IF THAT, Morning, noon, and night, halo 2, nonstop. He never leaves the house, he never does ANYTHING, and he even eats while playing halo 2 at the same time, and he gets pissed when he has to get up and take a crap or something.

The other part, is these noises, that the game makes, are SO ANNOYING, and i have to hear them ALL DAY 24/7!!!! I have to hear these noises so much, that i hear them while im falling asleep, IN MY SLEEP, and then the minute i wake up!!! I had a dream where i was stuck in a box and all i could hear was 5 MINUTES REMAINING, KILLTACULAR, DOUBLE KILL, FLAG CAPTURED, ETC ETC ETC

So PLEASE!!! for my brothers health, and MY SANITY, HELP ME GET RID OF THIS crap!!!

I know how you feel--only I didn't care about my brother, but more for my + everyone else's sake. He was extremely irritable and would wake everyone up during the night while he was screaming. His room smelled like shiit too--and during the month when we lived with our grandparents, he would fake sickness just to stay home and play.

What's going on now? He flunked the 10th grade, he got tired of it all, sold his ps2, and that's the end of that.

Btw, have you checked your router's session logs? The ip's of the servers + the ip's of every that plays with him should be there.

Edited by Weirdy

i think i have logging turned off on my router

and on peer guardian i can check who hes connecting to (its always back and forth from a single IP) because this computer shares internet to the xbox, and whenever i add that IP to the blocklist, it just connects to a different one!!! grrrr i cant even block like everything that begins with XXX.XXX because they seem to have a few ranges

i dont want to break the disc because that would be too obvious, i am just gonna be like i dunno why it doesnt work its probably a problem with live.

yeah but i want to be able to play other games than halo 2

yeah when i look in my router its the same thing, some IP, i block it, and then it connects to a different one

i guess ill just have to disable ICS whenever im not using the xbox and put a password in my screensaver