PCSX2 - Misc news

CKemu

Various miscellaneous pieces of new posted by myself on PCSX2.net, here is a direct quote:

PCSX2 Beta v0.9 is going to be on display at FAST-NU Lahore, Pakistan by Saqib Akhtar (One of the main developers) on the 24th and 25th of March, 2006.

PSEmu.pl run by the respected and fine admin winter_mute, will be providing the  official Polish language forums for the PCSX2 project!

Some of you may of been expecting a release the end of last month, this was the original intention of the team, but recent changes caused compat issues and needed further indepth testing. The aim is to get a release out soon, but how soon depends on various major changes!

Some of these changes if fixed and tested to be 'stable' will provide a good deal of....well dare I say it... speed!

As a bonus check out some shots from Final Fantasy X (the ever popular game!) over here, showing the game running at 20-51 FPS!!!

» Visit the official site here

Edited by CKemu

Coolness......maybe I can go without buying some PS2 hardware afterall and just pick up some of the games I want.

Given that it'll be like a year before I can afford to build a new PC, I see no reason why it wouldn't be a good idea. :thumbsdown: